- M.A., Consciousness Studies, Goddard College, VT, February 2012
- Areas of Focus: Transpersonal Psychology, New Media Studies, Phenomenology of Consciousness, Integral Theory and Integral Studies, Cultural Studies
- Thesis: "Ensouling the Media: Towards an Understanding of Digital Networks and Planetary Culture"
- B.A., Sociology, Fordham University, Manhattan, NY, February 2009
- Areas of Focus: Globalization, New Media Studies, Digital Culture
- Private Studies: "Sociology of New Media and Digital Networks", "Cosmogenesis: Teilhard de Chardin in the Digital Era"
- President, Philosophy Club,
- Founder, Editor-in-Chief Kosmos Magazine
- Community Management:
- Creates highly engaging social media content for online brands—successfully created posts reaching up to 100k unique viewers on Facebook alone (Nura Learning, Evolve and Ascend).
- Six years experience managing virtual classrooms and providing tech support on Cisco Webex, GoTo Meetings, and Zoom software with up to 300 live participants.
- Six years experience working in the field.
- Hosted 50 online courses with over 3500 participants annually.
- Provides customer service and coordinates emails between administration, teachers, affiliates, and customer support.
- Copywriting and copyediting for leadpages, developing course curriculum and marketing copy for social media promotions.
- Managed customer support, student emails, and class mailing list announcements.
- In 2018, developed and managed e-learning platform, Nura Learning, currently managing over 500 students.
- Technology Skills and Work Proficiency
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, Asana Task Manager, Google Drive, HTML, Web design, Mac and PC
- Creative task-manager and problem solver. Efficient with multitasking projects and deadlines.
- Excellent project organizer and administrator. Successfully manages team projects with time-sensitive deadlines.
- 2017-Present: Founder and Creative Director, Nura Learning, LLC
- 2015-Present: President, International Jean Gebser Society
- 2014: Community Manager, Evolver, Manhattan, NY
- 2013: Webmaster, Treasurer, International Jean Gebser Society
- 2013-Present: Freelance community manager for various web pages, such as Larry Dossey, MD, Reality Sandwich and Evolver Learning Lab.
- 2015-Present: Freelance IT Webinar Specialist for Evolver Learning Lab, Open Center, and various networks.
- 2012-Present: IT Webinar Specialist, Copyeditor, Evolver Learning Lab, Manhattan, NY
- 2011–12: Substitute Teacher, Community Green Charter School, Lake Suzy, FL
- 2010–12: Network Coordinator, The Evolver Network, Brooklyn, NY
- 2017-Present: Editor, Revelore Press
- 2016: Co-founder, Metapsychosis Journal
- 2008–Present: Freelance writer for various magazines
- 2013-Present: Contributing Editor, Reality Sandwich Magazine, Manhattan, NY
- Official Blogger, Integral Theory Conference 2015: Integral Impacts, Summer 2015 at Sonoma, CA
- Official Blogger, Integral Theory Conference 2013: Connecting the Integral Kosmopolitan, Summer 2015 at San Francisco, CA
- 2011: Contributing Writer, Disinformation
- 2010–13: Founder/Editor Evolutionary Landscapes magazine
- 2008–09: Co-Founder/Co-Editor Single Eye Movement magazine
- Co-Editor, New Media Invasion: Digital Technologies and the Worlds They Unmake by John David Ebert
Readings and Lectures
- "Integral Consciousness: Jean Gebser and Contemporary Manifestations of the Diaphanous World." May 25th, 2018. The European Integral Conference, Siofok, Hungary.
- "Consciousness, Evolution, and Planetization: Three Integral Perspectives," April 2018. Theosophical Society, Clearwater, FL.
- "A Leap in Consciousness: Jean Gebser and the Integral World," September 2017. Theosophical Society, Clearwater, FL.
- "Luminous Beings Are We: Star Wars, Evolving Mythology and Integral Consciousness," May 4th, 2017. Metta Center, St. Petersburg, FL
- 47th Annual Jean Gebser Society Conference: "Seeing Through the World." "Integrality as Waring Through: Mythical and Magical Restructuration in Planetary Culture," October 8th, 2017.
- 46th Annual Jean Gebser Society Conference: "New Insights into Nature." "Shifting Perspectives of Nature: The A-Perspectivital and the Anthropocene Evidenced in Art and Media", October 9th, 2016. Seattle University, WA.
- 45th Annual Jean Gebser Society Conference: "Architects of the Integral World". "Meta Matrixes, Planetary Lattices and Integral A-Waring,: A Comparative Look at William Irwin Thompson and Ken Wilber in Light of Jean Gebser", October 19th 2015 at San Francisco, CA.
- 44th Jean Annual Gebser Society Conference: "Crisis and Mutation". "The Penumbra of Electric Light." October 18th, 2014 at Manhattan, NY.
- "Cybernetic Mythmaking: Towards a Participatory Narrative of Identities in the Digital Age" March 15th, 2014 at Sonoma State University, CA.
- 2013 Gebser Society Conference: “Embodying Integral Consciousness.” “Manifestations of the A-Perspectival and Imaginal in Digital Culture.” October 17th, 2013 at Los Angeles, CA.
- C.S. Lewis and Inklings Society Conference: “Imagination in the Age of iPods,” LeTourneau University, Longview TX., “Electric Fairytales: The Importance of Mythopoetic Thought In the Age of New Media.” March 22nd, 2013 at Longview, TX.
- “Digital Poesis: An Imaginal Interpretation of the Digital Era.” Digital, graduating presentation at Goddard College. February 18th, 2012.
- EnlightenNext Lecture: "Readings from Teilhard de Chardin". December 14th, 2011 at Long Island, New York.
- EnlightenNext Lecture: "A Brief Introduction to the Evolution of Consciousness". January 17th, 2012 at Long Island, New York.
Other Academic Activity:
- Organized the 47th Annual Jean Gebser Society Conference, "Seeing Through the World," at Judson Memorial Assembly Hall. Oct. 6-7, 2017, Manhattan, NY.
- Organized the 44th Annual Jean Gebser Society Conference: "Crisis and Mutation" at Judson Memorial Assembly Hall Oct. 17th–18th 2014, Manhattan, NY.
- “Electric Fairytales: The Importance of Mythopoetic Thought in the Age of New Media .” C.S. Lewis and the Inklings: Faith, Imagination, and Technology. Cambridge Scholars Publishing. September 2013.
- “Egypt, Transformation and Signs of Planetary Culture.” Kosmos Journal Spring Issue, March 2011.